Amalgamated Charities Inc. (ACI) is a non profit corporation incorporated in 2002 to assist its charitable and non-profit members to raise funds for various charitable causes. To do this ACI operates 4 bingo halls in Saskatchewan . In 2018 ACI helped it’s members raise over $1.7 million dollars for charitable causes.
The 5 bingo halls are:
- Centennial Bingo – Regina
- ClubWest Bingo – Saskatoon
- Bingo Palace – Regina
- Fantasyland Bingo – Regina
The over 100 members of Amalgamated Charities Inc. meet annually to elect a board of directors from member organizations. The board is comprised of up to 12 members who are geographically dispersed. The board provides strategic direction to the management team.
Amalgamated Charities growth over the years:
- March 1, 2002 – Downtown, Fantasyland & Centennial Halls
- December 3, 2003 – Downtown, Saskatoon
- March 1, 2004 – Palace
- August of 2004 – Leisuretime, Moose Jaw
- October 1, 2006 – Lucky Horseshoe
- December 1, 2006 – Swift Current
PROUDLY OPERATED BY AMALGAMATED CHARITIES.
COPYRIGHT SASKBINGO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. SITE BY ADSPARK COMMUNICATIONS.